Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority members, junior Kate Welch and sophomore Alyssa Vermillion, relax in their room at The Inn at DePauw on Wednesday night. Welch, Vermillion, and the other girls staying in the hotel are living out of their suitcases until they can move back into their house at 507 South Locust Street. Despite the temporary change in housing, Vermillion has enjoyed having the opportunity to have room service deliver dinner from the Fluttering Duck right to her hotel room door. Margaret Distler
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent thedepauw News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THEDEPAUW
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THEDEPAUW NEWS
- OPINION: Is Ignorance Bliss?
- Volume 163, Issue 38
- Evolutions to Wellness Center aimed to create new culture
- OPINION: ShotSpotter - An advanced shot at crime prevention
- Small classes provide students distinct advantages
- Exemplary Teacher Award winner: Alicia Suarez
- Incident at University of Oklahoma Sigma Alpha Epsilon sparks reaction at...
RECENT THEDEPAUW CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- How to Make Outdoor Spaces as Beautiful and Comfortable...
- Railway Emergency Training Keeps Responders on Track
- 6 Myths About Pet Allergies
- Medical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well, a Weed
- 6 Common Myths About Pet Allergies
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Superbugs
- BrainStormers: Backyard DIY Inventors Tackle Weather,...
- 4 Surprising Tips You Need to Know Before Buying or...
- What Does It Mean to File a Tax Extension?
- 8 consejos para que las personas de la tercera edad...