Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority members, junior Kate Welch and sophomore Alyssa Vermillion, relax in their room at The Inn at DePauw on Wednesday night. Welch, Vermillion, and the other girls staying in the hotel are living out of their suitcases until they can move back into their house at 507 South Locust Street. Despite the temporary change in housing, Vermillion has enjoyed having the opportunity to have room service deliver dinner from the Fluttering Duck right to her hotel room door. Margaret Distler
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent Depauw News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THEDEPAUW
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THEDEPAUW NEWS
- TDP VideOpinion #5: Ideal Winter Term
- EDITORIAL: DePauw Dialogue 2.0: an opportunity to embrace our differences
- Lessons from true wilderness: pursuing widespread joy
- Understanding a White Perception
- New Years With Umphrey's McGee
- Track and Field Teams Return to Competition in Home Meet
- Women's Basketball Cinches Two Home Wins
RECENT THEDEPAUW CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Hope for Sufferers of Myofascial Pain?
- A Delicious and Warm Pear Salad for Winter
- Major Maryland Piano Store to Close Its Doors
- A Better Valentine's Day Gift for Couples?
- Crowdfunding's Latest Effort: Preventing Youth Sports...
- El Regalo Ideal Para Cualquier Etapa De Tu Relación
- Seeing a Chiropractor First Can Save You Money
- Flu Season Has Arrived: Helpful Tips to Prevent the...
- 2016 Resolutions: Time for an Update?
- GlobalGiving and Athletic Tips Partner to Help Keep Young...