Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority members, junior Kate Welch and sophomore Alyssa Vermillion, relax in their room at The Inn at DePauw on Wednesday night. Welch, Vermillion, and the other girls staying in the hotel are living out of their suitcases until they can move back into their house at 507 South Locust Street. Despite the temporary change in housing, Vermillion has enjoyed having the opportunity to have room service deliver dinner from the Fluttering Duck right to her hotel room door. Margaret Distler
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent Depauw News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THEDEPAUW
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THEDEPAUW NEWS
RECENT THEDEPAUW CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers
- Katy Perry Helps Support Teachers and Students
- The Great Divide: Balancing Travel and Protecting...
- What Would It Take to Get You to the Dentist?
- Say Cheese! How What You Eat Affects Your Smile
- Headed to the Dentist? Beware of Backflow
- Student Backpacks Are Literally a Big Pain
- Lighting Tips to Enhance Your Outdoor Living Space
- 4 Ways to Cut Your Energy Bills (5 If You're Up to It)